Sunday, June 11, 2006

Why Shareflowers?

You may be wondering why I chose the name of my blog to be Shareflowers. There are a few reasons. One being my name is Sharon but people call me "Share" all the time. Growing up my parents called me "Share flower" although my dad threw in "Share head" quite a bit and my brother called me "peanut head". What the heck is wrong with my head! Anyways I also thought it would be good because I absolutely love flowers and I think a lot of the pics that I post will be of ones I've taken of them. There you have it!

2 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Lisa's Diet said...

Awww cute Share head. :)

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger ~Share~ said...

Awwww Tanya I'm sorry. Calvin did that part and I don't think he knew you had one. I will get him to add you forsure!

Lisa do not get "Share head" stuck in your head!I should have never disclosed any former nicknames!What was I thinking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home