Wednesday, July 19, 2006

This is Luke(on top) and Dudley. My dads girlfriend just got the pair and I got to meet them last weekend. I grew up loving horses and was overjoyed when I found out about them. They are so much fun to be around and quite the characters as you can see in the photo...haha! They are smiling for the camera! I taught them well!

Dudley is actually a miniature horse from South America and I forgot what Luke is but I will find out again. Luke's real name is Spook but no one really favoured that name so Susan is going to name him Luke which I think is better.

We took them for a walk towards the beach and it was pretty cute seeing Dudley taking multiple steps to make up for one of Lukes. Dudleys canter was as fast as my run!

I can't wait to see them again. I miss them already!

3 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Anna said...

Nice horses! How lucky. I love horses, too. Thanks for the comment you left on the last blog, too, sharon... my last painting was of a tree on a hill looking over a beach and ocean below... I'll post a photo of it in the next few days. I'm glad you've started painting! It's so fun to do, I want as many people as possible to experience the joy of creating an image with their hands... even if it takes a while for it to improve, I think it's still worth the time and fun and effort.

I will let you know when my next show is. I really need to have some, but I just can't get off my butt and book some. I have a friend who is going to book a few for me, though, so that should be good.

Love you sharon! Nice to read your blog and see your photos. Say hi to Rachel for me!

-anna

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Michal said...

Hello Sharon! How are you? I added you to my blog links on my blog. How are you?

 
At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are sooooo cute, Sharon! I love their big toothy grins:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home